WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Jesus to be the Head of the Church.
- The Bible to be the Holy Spirit-inspired Word of God, His revelation of Himself and His will for man. It is the Christian's guidebook to a purposeful life, a road map to heaven and the only standard by which right and wrong is to be judged.
- In unity on matters of faith, liberty in freedom of opinion and in all things, love.
- We are not the only body of Christians; rather, we are “Christians” only.
- In speaking where the Bible speaks and being silent as a church voice where the Bible is silent.
- The Bible to be the only church manual, creed, or order of dogma.
- One is saved by having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ (John 14:6, Acts 4:12). One obtains that relationship by earnestly seeking Him as God's Word directs:
BELIEVE that He is the only begotten Son of God, sent to save us (Acts 8:37).
PROFESS our faith in Him to those about us (Matthew 10:32,33).
REPENT from our sinful ways and turn to follow Christ daily in our lives (Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30).
BE BAPTIZED (by immersion) for the remission of our sins (Acts 2:38, 22:16, Romans 6:3-6, I Peter 3:21, Galatians 3:27).
- One retains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ by remaining faithful to God’s Word (2 Timothy 2:12, Revelation 2:10, Hebrews 3:6,14).
- It is the privilege / responsibility of all Christians to take the "Good News" to others.
- The local congregation to be autonomous - self-existing, with no superior officer or body to oversee them collectively. We acknowledge only the leadership of Jesus Christ beyond the local leadership of the Elders. We believe the minister is to be the spiritual leader, administrator and director of church services.
- The main purpose of the believer and the church existing is to bring glory, honor and praise to the Heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in and through each endeavor undertaken.